New Organisations: we set up new legal structures:
- Voluntary associations;
- Non-profit companies and
- Contracts- we draft contracts between organisations and between people and organisations, and we create standard documents for our clients to use to govern and to protect themselves.
- Negotiations- we check and vet contracts that clients want to sign, and negotiate alterations and improvements. We negotiate with government departments and banks on behalf of clients.
- Connections- we are often in a position to connect clients with other useful service providers, facilitators and potential partners.
For established organisations in need of a change or an update, we:
- We provide advice on options for restructuring;
- We re-draft and amend founding documents and contracts;
- We make registration applications required by any re-structuring.
- Update registrations with government departments;
- Update directors/trustees with CIPC and the Master; and
- Amend founding documents.
We provide advice, assistance and support to our clients including:
- General contractual/compliance/governance advice;
- Tax advice;
- B-BBEE advice and support;
- Opinions on specific topics, when formal guidance is required.
We bring the important issues into the open by asking the important questions and putting them down on paper, and draft, amongst others:
- Grant agreements;
- Memoranda of Incorporation;
- Trust deeds.